By popular demand, this colourful studio workshop will explore the vibrant hues of the Hindu – Holi Festival – held each spring in India and the subcontinent. We’ll have model Kya Raven and a couple of assistants to help throw the coloured flour or Holi powder at your command. Are you ready to help me create a gigantic mess in the name of art?
- Workshop: Holi Powder or Coloured Flour and Movement Workshop
- Presenters: Brett Dorron
- Model: Kya Raven
- When: Saturday 16th February 2019, 2.00pm – 5.00pm (3 hours)
- Where: Legend Studio Melbourne, 1/95 Heyington Av Thomastown 3074
- Suitable for: Intermediate level – 15yrs and up – non-nude workshop
- Fitness: No special requirements. All ages – wheelchair friendly.
- Price: Early Bird $150 till 8th Feb – RRP $170.
- What to bring: Camera, standard to telephoto lenses, batteries, memory cards, tripod and yourself.
- Food and beverage: Tea and coffee provided.
* The affect of shutter speed on sharpness and blur and how and when to make the most of both.
* Timing. With action and movement, sometimes timing is everything, and this takes forethought and concentration. I’ll give you valuable tips on how to get the shot that you want.
* Backlighting for effect and freezing action and movement in the studio.
* Communicating, posing and directing your model and your team. With three hours and an experienced model, you’ll have lots of opportunity to practice and grow your confidence working with a model in this workshop.
Address: Legend Studio Melbourne, 1/95 Heyington Av Thomastown 3074
I would love to see you there. Please Book Early to secure your spot.