Fanny Müller barely needs any introductions. Professional, international freelance traveling model, dancer and actress from Budapest Hungary. Fanny Müller is returning to Melbourne this December and we have one amazing photo workshop opportunity lined up for you.
In this four hour workshop, Fanny will be showcasing her amazing dance moves and leaps, in studio, donning her ballet pointe shoes and showing us her flexibility and acrobatics. Mostly art nude. Fanny will even be performing acrobatics suspended on aerial silks.
With the studio set up for both daylight and strobe, you won’t have to miss a moment of the action. Each participant will have multiple opportunities to shoot with the high speed studio flash, but you’ll also be able to shoot with with the available daylight in between your triggered sessions.
- Workshop: Dance, Ballet, Acrobatics and Aerial Silks with Fanny Müller – 2 Dec 2018
- Presenters: Brett Dorron
- When: 2 Dec 2018, Sun 10am-2pm (4hrs)
- Where: Legend Studio Melbourne – 1/95 Heyington Avenue Thomastown. Just off the ring road. Grab the Freeway. Plenty of parking on street and on site.
- Fitness: Not applicable. Venue has wheelchair access.
- Price: Early Bird special $240 – pay by 26th Nov for the discount. Normal price $290.
- What to bring: Camera, standard to telephoto lenses, batteries, memory cards and yourself.
I hope to see you there and please Book Early to Save!
Scroll back up for payment options.