|When:||5 Mar 2016, Sat 1pm-7pm.|
|Where:||The Big Drift (Wilsons Prom)|
|Price:||$450 (See member discounts)|
|Suitable for:||Intermediate to Advanced.|
Join us and our two models on a short hike to the Big Drift (Sand Drift) at Wilsons Promontory National Park. Like a hidden desert emerging from the surrounding bushland, the Big Drift is an extensive series of inland sand dunes, several kilometres across.
With two models, and six hours to workshop, we’re are planning to pack a lot into this remarkable opportunity. There will be extraordinary opportunities to work with nude figures, textures, shapes and changing light within this rare landscape, right throughout this long afternoon.
The Mission for this workshop is: “To interpret and explore the beauty, strength and vulnerability of the human form within the rolling hills and textured flats and valleys of this living, breathing, shifting, windblown, desert landscape.”
Sign up below for your chance to explore this diverse and ever changing setting
We’ve chosen two outstanding local Melbourne models for this workshop in Cheyanne and Annamaria Flynn. They are good friends with very complimentary looks and physiques, and are very excited to be joining us for this Desert Nudes workshop.
- Workshop: Desert Nudes – Figures in the Landscape – with Cheyanne and Annamaria Flynn
- Presenters: Brett Dorron
- When: Saturday 5th March 2016, 1.00pm – 7.00pm (6 hours)
- Where: The Big Drift (Wilsons Prom) is a very large sand blow right near the entrance to Wilsons Promontory National Park, almost 200 km southeast of Melbourne CBD. Remember to allow adequate travel time to and from location. Full details and itinerary will be disclosed privately to ticket holders closer to event and there may be options to car pool or share travel expenses once we have numbers closer to event. See further explanations below.
- Fitness: Moderate – Please be prepared for a substantial hike on foot of approximately 2 km through undulating sandy forest and scrub from moderate dunes to dry creek beds. We will maintain an easy pace and no one will be left behind. Please dress and pack appropriately and bring water, snacks, sun protection, and any required medications or medical aids.
Early bird special – $400.00 (Pay by Friday 19th February for the $50.00 discount)Normal price – $450.00 (No refunds after 27th February)
- What to bring: (Pack lightly.) Camera, wide to telephoto lenses, batteries, memory cards, sturdy walking shoes, a hat and yourself.
- Food and beverage: Please carry light snacks and a quantity of water appropriate to the weather conditions on the day. It will be a long and relatively energetic afternoon in remote Aussie bush.
Topics covered include:
* Ever changing natural light and using it to your advantage at different times of the day.
* Communicating, posing and directing your models and your team. With six hours and multiple models, you’ll have lots of opportunity to practice and grow your confidence.
Please note: All ticket holders will be given detailed directions for meeting place and itinerary prior to workshop.
Please use the Further Payment Options form below for questions or alternate payment options, or secure your ticket right now with the PayPal button below. I hope to see you there.
Please Book Early to Save[emember_protected scope=not_logged_in_users_only] [wp_eMember_compact_login] [/emember_protected] [wp_eStore_fancy1 id=72] [wp_eStore_cart_fancy1_when_not_empty]
Or see further payment options below
You can find more info about Brett here: About Us