|When:||17 Apr 2016, Sun 11am-5pm.|
|Where:||Dandenong Ranges (TBA)|
|Price:||$300 (See member discounts)|
|Suitable for:||Intermediate to Advanced.|
Do we have something special for you this time! The incredible Nicole Vaunt (Philadelphia, USA) is tripping down-under this April and we’re offering a six hour workshop with a truly world class art nude model in the Dandenong Ranges east of Melbourne. Set over three very different locations, you’ll get to add a great diversity of incredibly beautiful landscape nudes to your portfolio.
With locations like the historic Monbulk Creek Trestle Bridge, the Puffing Billy Railway line, forest walks with spectacular tree ferns and towering Victorian mountain ash, hollow trees and meandering creeks, and possibly some of my secret locations within Alfred Nicholas Memorial Gardens. You won’t want to miss this this afternoon out.
The Mission for this workshop is: “To explore the beauty of the human form in natural and man made settings in the Australian landscape.”
Sign up below. You will get to explore a diverse range of settings and locations in natural lighting conditions. This is the “thinking photographer’s” workshop.
Please help us to grow the academy by sharing this workshop.
Modelling at this workshop is the incomparable fetish and Art Nude model Nicole Vaunt, all the way from Philadelphia USA.
- Workshop: Back to Nature – Nude Amongst the Gum Trees with Nicole Vaunt
- Presenters: Brett Dorron
- When: Sunday 17th April 2016, 11.00am – 5.00pm (6 hours)
- Where: Dandenong Ranges – approximately 35 km east of Melbourne. The six hours allocated for this workshop will be split between two or three nearby locations within the beautiful Dandenong Ranges. Final locations will be chosen with consideration for beauty, diversity, safety and accessibility, and itinerary will be disclosed privately to ticket holders closer to event. See further explanations below.
Fitness: Low to moderate – Please expect low level hiking over short distances and some moderate terrain. All locations will be chosen for accessibility for healthy, able bodied persons, but there will likely be some substantial inclines and uneven footing. We will maintain an easy pace and no one will be left behind. Please dress and pack appropriately and bring water and any required medications or medical aids.
Early bird special – $260.00 (Pay by Friday 1st April for the $40.00 discount)Normal price – $300.00 (No refunds after 12th April)
- What to bring: (Pack lightly.) Camera, wide to telephoto lenses (ranges from 80 to 200mm will be ideal for this), batteries, memory cards, sturdy walking shoes and yourself.
Topics covered include:
* Understanding and using natural light to your best advantage.
* Discussions and use of reflectors and mastering and modifying natural light.
* Directing, posing and communicating with your model and your team. With six hours of workshop, you’ll have lots of opportunity to practice and grow your confidence.
Please note: For security and privacy reasons, the actual times and locations of this workshop will not be publicly disclosed prior to workshop. Only ticket holders will be notified of final location and directions prior to workshop. Locations will be within a close proximity to each other in the Dandenong Ranges.
Please use the Further Payment Options form below for questions or alternate payment options, or secure your ticket right now with the PayPal button below. I hope to see you there.
Please Book Early to Save[emember_protected scope=not_logged_in_users_only] [wp_eMember_compact_login] [/emember_protected] [wp_eStore_fancy1 id=73] [wp_eStore_cart_fancy1_when_not_empty]
Or see further payment options below