|When:||23 Aug 2015, Sun 12:00-4:00pm|
|Where:||The Cool Kids Studio, Hawthorn|
|Price:||$190-$220 (See member discounts)|
We all know that Sex Sells, but how does it work? Why does it sell? What triggers and responses do sexually appealing images in advertising provoke in us all. When did it initiate, how has it changed throughout history, and why is it so ubiquitous in modern society?
The Learning Experience
- Shooting to genre and task
- Model ~ photographer etiquette
- Working in a team and studio environment
- Exploring pose, texture, lighting and meanings of genre and props
- Intermediate discussions of professional studio lighting of figure and fashion textures
What is the agenda?
- A multi-media introduction to the genre and history of the fashion nude
- Discussion of the limits and possibilities to expand the mind and prime your creativity
- Take individual turns lighting, posing and shooting our stunning Superstar Sydney Model Schanae Jellick
Who Is This For?
- Intermediate level
- Male and female
What Should I Bring?
- Camera with manual exposure mode and working hot-shoe
- Standard to medium telephoto lens, battery and memory card
- Yourself and your creativity
- Workshop notes will be provided.
Who is the model?
- Our model is the incredible Sydney model Schanae Jellick
Summary: Promises Promises – The Art of Fashion Nude with Schanae Jellick
|When:||Sunday, 23rd August 2015, 12:00pm – 4:00pm (4 hours)|
|Where:||The Cool Kids Studio, 565 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122|
|(See map here)|
|Price:||Academy Members – $190.00 (With Member Discounts)|
|Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct|
Please Book Early to secure your spot
Or see further payment options below
Not convinced? Watch this 2015 Pirelli Calendar video to see the power of sex in advertising. 😉
You can find out more and follow Brett at the links below:
Contact Us for with questions and comments.