|Suitable for:||Intermediate to Advanced (18+)|
|When:||19 July 2015 (Sun), 1:00pm-4:30pm|
|Where:||The Cool Kids Studio, Hawthorn|
|Price:||$220 (See member discounts)|
Explore the world of dynamic and abstract art nude photography in a Quintessence Art Nude workshop featuring Avalon Isle.
Explore the world of Fine Art Nude Photography with our experienced instructors and one of Melbourne’s top Art Nude models, Avalon Isle.
The Learning Experience
- The etiquette of working with a model and other photographers;
- Directing and interacting with the model;
- Exploring poses, framing, perspective, point of view, and timing;
- Working in the studio environment;
- Set-up and positioning of lighting.
Who Is This For?
- Beginner to Intermediate photographers
- You need to be comfortable and confident with operating your camera in manual mode
What Should I Bring?
- DSLR, SLR, or Mirrorless with a working hot shoe;
- Telephoto or prime lenses in the 35mm to 105mm range (full frame) or 24mm to 70mm (APS-C);
- Batteries, memory cards, tripod.
Do not bring too much equipment. The workshop is about using your gear, not trying to decide what to use.
What is the agenda?
- A guide to setting up the lighting and poses;
- Part 1 – Dynamic and flowing poses;
- Part 2 – Abstract poses.
You can learn more about art nude photography at the morning’s CreativeArts Guide to Art Nude Photography.
Who is the model?
Summary: Quintessence Art Nude Workshop featuring Avalon Isle
|Level:||Beginner to Intermediate (18+)|
|When:||Sunday, 19 July 2015, 1:00pm – 4:30pm (3 hours)|
|Where:||The Cool Kids Studio, 565 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122|
|(See map here)|
|Price:||Early Bird special – $190.00 (until 14 July 2015)|
|Normal price – $220.00 (Less Member Discounts)|
|Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct|